Good morning to all -
Everyone is talking about how the economy is slow and we are headed in a DEEP recession that could sting for little time. I have never noticed this before till now, but retail stores must be feeling the pinch as well right now and every sales person in their stores hound you and hound you about "if they can help you out" "is there something in particular you are looking for" etc. I went into Lids which is a hat store to purchase a couple new hats on Sunday and after 30 seconds in the store someone comes up and ask me "Can i help you with something?" So of course I replied "No i am just looking around?" So i walk around the store for about a minute or two and find one of the hats I like, and if you all know, Lids is NOT a very big store and they have 5 associates in there ready to pounce on you. Not another 30 seconds another associate comes up to me and asks, "is there a specific team you are looking for?" So I tell him, "No i am just looking right now!" At this point i am getting a little irratated and bout ready to put the hat that i have in my hand back on the shelf and walk out if another one comes up to me. I swear can you not just go into a store and look around with out getting hasseled every 30 seconds. so i continue looking around for a second hat and I start to pull a Dallas Cowboys hat off the rack to see what size it is and if it will fit, and here we go again, "Is there a specific size you are looking for?" So at this point i put the hat back on the rack and tell him, "You know how about you check me out with this one hat so i can get out of here and ya'll will stop bugging me while i am looking and by the way, i was probably going to get 2 more hats but since ya'll wouldn't leave me alone, this is the only way i can get ya'll to quit bugging me is to leave."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That is one of my biggest pet peeves. It drives me bonkers! Good for you and sticking up! What are you doing buying a Cowboys hat anyway, didn't you see the game yesterday? =)
Post a Comment