Monday, October 20, 2008

How much money would it take you to eat......

Ok so every now and then we have a contest in the office to kind of lighten the day and have some fun. Most of the time it consist of something absurd to eat in a short amount of time and who can do it for the LEAST amount of money.
In our office we have a big fish tank and someone always goes to the store and gets some feeder fish to feed them once a week. So we have this BIG bag of fish about to start the feeding and all of sudden someone mentions "who would actually eat these feeder fish?" So naturally a couple people are nominated to the challenge. Of course this was all a joke to start out with, when who else comes along then good ol' Joey. I swear this guy has an Iron stomach. He busts into the conversation and say's..."I'll eat all those (close to 60 little fish) for $50 bucks, piece of cake!" naturally we say "DONE." and here are the pictures to prove it!! It was so hillarious to see him take on this task and yes he actually had to chew them and not just swallow them whole, anyone can do that. I think joey about puked about 3 times....


3 comments:

Shannon said...

I think that is the grossest thing I've seen come out of your office yet. I can handle the whole gallons of ice cream and even the 60 some odd chicken nuggets but this takes the cake.

D-Byrd said...

Yeah its pretty sick, but it was so funny to watch him go through that!

Ruth said...

Dustin--This is Ruth, Diane's daughter--I went to high school with Joey--small world! I am not surprised that he did that, knowing him.