Ok so after Joey's slaughter of the fish bet, I was inspired to get back in the ring with competition's in the office. I have been waiting to take on somone in art of Ice Cream eating. I took on a previous employee that worked for us when i first started with this company about 2 years ago when then I could eat any amount of food in one sitting, naturally still a growing boy.
The first competition was Half a gallon of Blue Bell Ice Cream and my opponent Travis had to eat Vanilla and I was stuck with Chocolate, believe me i don't recommend this flavor. Well to make the story short, I was completely dominating him and then hit the brick wall and had to tap out, believe me I was very dissapointed in my performance.
So Yesterday, my redemption match was upon us and had to take on none other then the Husk master head to head, vanilla vs. vanilla ice cream. The competition started smooth and was out in front very quickly, but the sprint to the finish was my downfall and had to tap out again after the quick start. I thought i could redeem myself, but i quickly found out that you can't do things you use to do when you were younger....lesson learned!





1 comment:
haha...looks like a rubber match is in order. Can't believe you let the unabomber beat you.
Post a Comment